Sunday, August 30, 2009

A New Room for Paige

Before...


this originally was Ellie's room, then


a playroom for Paige and Ellie (as pictured)


After...
Still needs a few finishing touches...the
perfect print for the empty frame,
draperies...


same lamp in "before picture" on top shelf.
We used tissue paper and modge podge on the base,
covered the shade with fish net and
finished it off with rustic beads from Turkey.



The whole theme started with a giraffe pillow.

Found some cool "art-a-peel" bamboo to put behind

her bed.


The dresser wall. This picture doesn't do it

justice. We made paper lanterns that wrap

the dressser sides and top. Very cool look

when the main light is off.



The giraffe.








Now Ellie informs us that it's her turn for a "new" room!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do such nice work. Did they outgrow the need for a playroom?

MA said...

Very Cool! Looks good!

Melissa said...

Tiarra wants a room like that!! You are hired Sarah!! It looks awesome good job! Love Ellies expression

Karen said...

I was just thinking how boring my house looks - it's because I don't have your help! You are so talented, I love her new room!

Ginger said...

SARAH YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!! If it were my house, we would still be at the giraffe pillow. :)

Katrina, Kyle and Family said...

I agree you are awesome. I never know what to do. It looks fantastic.